Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Boy update and Fair pics

Last Friday Kristin and I headed to the doctor's office for another ultra sound. At our first ultra sound they found a spot on the heart and they wanted us to come back to make sure it was gone. It was a little nerve racking going into this ultra sound as we were just hoping that God had healed our little guy. After seeing our little boy, we were reassured that everything was fine and he is doing well and is healthy. Based on the measurements that were taken, he was at 3 lbs 10 oz. This was interesting as this is the same weight Hailey was when she was born. It was a good mental picture for us to know just how big he is. It is so amazing how technology has changed and we were fortunate to have some close up pictures of his face done. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our newest addition.








A few weeks ago, Kristin and I had the opportunity to take the girls to the Iowa State Fair. I thought it was funny because before we had the girls Kristin would never go into the animal barns because she thought they smelled. Now that we have kids, she says, we should got to the fair because I think the girls would love the animals. So we headed out and met my parents there. Below are some pictures from our little outing and the girls liked the animals and they even got the grandparents to share ice cream with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment