Happy Father's Day, Daddy (yes, this post is a little late)! Thanks for everything you do - you are a great Daddy and we always look forward to seeing you when you get home!
The kids and I (Kristin) walked up to the store to pick out a Father's Day gift. Hailey and Brynn love to go for walks. It was quite the excursion - it took a lot longer to walk at Hailey and Brynn's pace than I thought. About half way home, I convinced the girls to get in the stroller and I wore Klayton in the carrier to get us home for a nap! The kids are pretty good shoppers and were excited to choose the gift - Daddy got a new pair of shoes!
Every morning we do a run down of where daddy is and how he got there -
Hailey -Daddy took the black car today, Mama?
Me - Yes, Daddy drove the black car today.
Brynn - Daddy at work?
Me - Yes, Daddy is at work.
Hailey - Daddy drove black car to work?
Me - Yes, Love, he drove the black car to work.
Brynn - Daddy be home later?
Me - Yes, Love, Daddy will drive the black car home in time for supper.
Hailey - Okay, that's good Mama!
Jason did take a couple days off work to go golfing so every day the past week they have been asking if Daddy is golfing instead of working. He wishes! After this conversation we can start our day!
As you will notice in the below pictures, the kids don't necessarily smile or look at the camera on command. I eventually just take the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment