3 Months - Hailey
Brynn a few days oldIts hard to imagine that our girls our 3 months old today. Kristin and I have been so blessed to have two healthy baby girls. It seems so long ago that the girls were born and we spent so much time in the NICU. I can hardly remember that they were so small when they were born, compared to how they look now. Both girls have pretty much doubled their weight and it is a little weird since they are the size of most newborn babies.
It is so great to see them start to smile at us and just be so much more alert. It is so exciting to see all the new things that they learn and how they continue to adjust to their new surroundings.
Yesterday, was fun to watch Hailey for a little bit. We let her have a little tummy time and the next thing I knew, she had rolled to her back. I tried to have her do it again but then she got a little upset. We tried it again today and she didn't let us down but she made sure she was only going to do it once.
We are so amazed at all the progress they are making and are so thankful that God has blessed us so much with such a wonderful family.
so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh, love the new pictures and so glad you guys decided to do this! I haven't blogged for a few months now but need to get back in it. It's probably a little more fun with two little ones rather than the boring life of a 26 year old! ha!! But hopefully I can come meet these little darlings soon.
ReplyDeleteP.S.-we have pretty close to the same background...great minds think alike, right?!
i just LOVE this blog you guys ... keep the pics coming! i can't wait to see them again in june!!! they are SO cute!!! kamryn says hello and she is so excited to meet hailey and brynn!!!
ReplyDeleteIts so great seeing your beautiful/healthy girls! God has been so faithful in this growing process! Cant wait to have some "baby play dates" with you!
ReplyDelete