Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy.

Well, I have been told by numerous people that its been a long time since we posted anything. I guess when you don't post things in a few months its considered a long time. I believe that in my original post that I said I would do my best and keeping up and I guess I fell a little behind.
I am sure you will notice when you look at the pictures that the girls haven't changed that much (yeah right). Both of the girls are so precious and they are bringing so much joy to our lives.
Since the last time I wrote the girls have had a chance to go experience camping for the first time. Now I better be completely honest about the camping. It seems that everyone in my family enjoys sleeping in tents or campers and waking up and walking through the grass in the morning to take a shower or go to the bathroom. Well, I would tell you the reason we didn't stay out at the campsite was because we had two little ones but I must confess, Kristin and I have never stayed out for the whole weekend. Maybe one of these years everyone will convince us to stay out there but so far, we like the nice soft beds and not the ground. At the campout this year the girls got to compete in their first race and it was hard to know who got first or second so we called it a tie. Its difficult when they are both strapped into the same stroller. I would like to thank all the kids for not beating me in the race b/c that might have been a little embarrasing for me. Kristin and I did compete in the 2 mile race with the adults and we both managed to run the whole thing and we were even standing after the race. Kristin enjoyed it so much that she went on a 4 mile run, just for fun, with the running family from Michigan and Colorado. It was a fun campout, as it is each year, and it will be better next year when the girls can run around and play with all their cousins.
The girls are keeping me and mom on the move now that both know how to crawl and pull themselves up. Its hard to believe that they will be 10 months old in a few days and it seems like they will never slow down. Kristin and I just enjoy watching the girls interact with each other and its great that they like to play together. They love to crawl up and down the hall and laugh together and its so great to see their big smiles when they see you chasing them.
I know there are lots of other things the girls have done since I have last posted and I apologize that I have not done a good job at keeping this up to date. I will write some more next week after the girls have their check up and then we can see how big they are and how they are doing developmentally. Hope everyone enjoys the pics and there will be more to come in the next week.
Move it along sister.
I think Hailey gets the onery look from her mother.

Hailey

The neighboor door was playing with his remote control truck. As you can see it caught the attention of a couple people.

Brynn

Brynn likes to play with her dog blanket.

Hailey gets to play with the Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment