Hailey and Brynn couldn't wait any longer to tell you their big news. But since they can't type, they asked me to tell everyone. They are so excited that they are going to be big sisters. We figured we would work with the little dolls to get them used to it but we will have to work on their skills a little more before November. After the pictures above, I think Brynn tossed the baby to the floor.
Now some of you might be saying, are you serious, and yes, that is kind of what I said when I found out a few weeks ago. But as we learned from having twins first, we don't decide when or how many, but God does and we are so grateful that He is blessing us with another child. If anyone ever wonders if God smiles or laughs a little, well I am sure he did, when Kristin told me the news. I didn't want to believe her at first but we are already busy with 2 so whats 1 more. Yes, there is only 1, so you don't have to ask.
So if you are wondering, Kristin is doing well but very tired and the little one is due November 5. So yes, that will put us at 3 under 2 but one should feel like a breeze after two, right? Well, that the big news from here so thanks for visiting and enjoy the new pics.
WOW!!! Awesome news!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We're on the same schedule, our "singelton" is due in August :-) We'll let you know how it goes!!
ReplyDelete