Kristin is doing well with her pregnancy and she is at 21 weeks now. She has made it past half way and is still on schedule for November 5 as her due date. On the 25th we were able to go in for her appointment and have an ultrasound done to see our little bundle of joy. Well, I am happy to tell you that everything looked good and the little one is already 15 oz. Close to a pound so we will see how big this little one gets. Hailey and Brynn were so excited when we got home and we could tell them what we were going to have. They seemed indifferent on wanting a brother or sister but I just think that is because they don't know what is going on. Hailey and Brynn are excited to tell you that they are going to have a little brother. We are so thankful that God is blessing us with a little boy and it will be fun to see the difference in raising a daughter versus a son.
I was very nervous going into the ultrasound because I will admit that I really wanted to be told we were having a boy. When I found out we were having twins, I thought I had a better shot at getting at least one little boy but I wouldn't have had it any other way because Hailey and Brynn are so great and we love them in our lives. Now some of you may know that I have had some pressure put on me since I was the last boy on my Dad's side to carry on the family name. I will never forget after Kristin and I got engaged, my Grandma came up to her and one of the first things she said was, you are going to have a boy right? Now lucky for me, this didn't scare Kristin away and we are so happy to let everyone know of our wonderful news. We are so thankful that God blessed us with two beautiful, healthy girls and now we can't wait for the arrival of our son and we pray that the remainder of Kristin's pregnancy goes well and we will have a healthy son later this year.
I hope you enjoy the ultrasound picture of our new addition and the 18 month pictures we got taken of Hailey and Brynn. The pictures were taken by Digital Galleria. Hope you enjoy.















No comments:
Post a Comment