Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baptism

Brynn being baptized by Pastor Mike
Hailey being baptized by Pastor Mike
It was a busy morning for the girls. They decided to take a nap and Spencer wanted to join them.


Today was a very special day for Kristin and I. We had the opportunity to have Hailey and Brynn baptized. This is a big committment Kristin and I wanted to do for our daughters. God has blessed us with two beautiful girls and He has shown is faithfulness to us ever since Hailey and Brynn were born. We were excited to have friends and family come share this day with us and we are so happy to have everyone of you in our girls' lives.

1 comment:

  1. your family is beautiful, and i'm so sad we haven't gotten together yet. we've been gone SO MUCH since benjamin was born. its ridiculous! I'm afraid it wont be around much ore the next few weeks. i'll have to check our schedule and see if we can get together sometime. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete